Fruitgrove railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Southbound view from Platform 3 in July 2012
|Location||Beenleigh Road, Runcorn|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||21.19 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||3 (1 side, 1 island)|
|Status||Staffed part time|
|Station code||600218 (platform 1)|
600219 (platform 2)
600220 (platform 3)
|Fare zone||go card 2|
The station opened in 1935. In 2008, an upgrade of the station was completed as part of the Salisbury to Kuraby triplication project. This included converting the eastern platform to an island, and a new footbridge with lifts.
Services by platform
|1||Beenleigh||Kuraby & Beenleigh|||
|2||Beenleigh||Beenleigh, Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove||Peak hours only|
|3||Beenleigh||Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove|||
- "Queensland Places - Runcorn". Centre for the Government of Queensland. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- John Mickel (2 March 2008). "Salisbury to Kuraby rail upgrade paves the way for more train services". Queensland Government.
- Salisbury to Kuraby Railway Upgrade RCP
- "Beenleigh Line timetable". TransLink. Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- Fruitgrove Platform 1 TransLink
- Fruitgrove Platform 2 TransLink
- Fruitgrove Platform 3 TransLink