From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frustration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frustration is an emotional response. It may also refer to:
- Frustration of purpose, in contract law
- Frustration Ridge, Churchill Mountains, Antarctica
- Frustration Dome, Mac. Robertson Land, Antarctica
- Geometrical frustration, in mathematics and physics
- "Frustration", a song by Soft Cell
- Frustration (solitaire), a single-player card game
- Frustration!, a board game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frustration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.