From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ft, ft, ft., or Ft. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ft or ft. may mean:
- Foot (unit), a unit of distance or length
- Fair Trade, the principle to give a fair price when trading
- Hungarian forint, the currency of Hungary
- Fort, a fortified place, especially in place names
- ft., the abbreviation for the word featuring, a recording industry term used to credit a musician who is not the main artist for their performance on a song
- fischertechnik, a brand of construction toy
- .ft, the filename extension of Lotus Notes full type indexes
- A diesel locomotive, EMD FT
- Impulse (Force times Time)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.