Fu Hsing Kang College
The College was established on July 15, 1951, modelled after the pre-war Moscow Sun Yat-sen University; it was intended to provide the Republic of China Armed Forces with political commissars loyal to the Kuomintang regime. On September 1, 2006 the College became part of the National Defense University, thereby ceasing to be a stand-alone institution.
- Department of Political Science (Public Administration Unit, the International Relations Unit)
- Psychological and social work (mental groups, social work group)
- Department of Journalism
- Henry Liu: Pen name – Jiangnan. Second term drama department graduate.
- Jin Chao-chun – Taiwanese actor.
- Muammar al-Gaddafi – Leader of Libya
- Roberto D'Aubuisson
- Qaddafi Proposes United Africa Federation, UDN.
- Beaulande, Guillaume (June 2016). "New left regimes ally with China". Le Monde diplomatique. Retrieved June 5, 2016.
|This article about a university, college or other education institution in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|