From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fua)
|Look up fua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fua or FUA may refer to:
- Alani Fua, American football player
- Fua Haripitak (1910–1993), Thai artist
- Sione Fua (born 1988), American football player
- Al-Fu'ah, a small town in Syria
- Argentine University Federation (Spanish: Federación Universitaria Argentina)
- Force Unit Access, in computing
- El Fua, an Internet meme
- Futura International Airways, a defunct Spanish airline
- Functional Urban Area; see Larger Urban Zone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.