Fuad Aslanov (born June 28, 1976 in Sumgait) is an Azerbaijani boxer who competed in the flyweight division (– 51 kg) at the 2004 Summer Olympics and won the bronze medal. He qualified for the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece by ending up in second place at the 3rd AIBA European 2004 Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Defeated George Jouvin Rakotoarimbelo (Madagascar) (walk-over)
- Defeated Nikoloz Izoria (Georgia) 27-21
- Defeated Andrzej Rżany (Poland) 24-23
- Lost to Jérôme Thomas (France) 18-23
- "Fuad Aslanov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2013-09-22.
|This biographical article related to an Azerbaijani boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Azerbaijani Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|