Fualopa is an islet of Funafuti, Tuvalu. It is a private island of Daniel Orozco & Maria Jose Lopez, and also a part of the Funafuti Conservation Area, established in 1996 with the aim of preserving the natural fauna and flora of the area. Fualopa hosts a breeding colony of black noddy (Anous minutus or white-capped noddy).
- Map of Funafuti. Tuvaluislands.com.
- Lal, Andrick. South Pacific Sea Level & Climate Monitoring Project - Funafuti atoll (PDF). SPC Applied Geoscience and Technology Division (SOPAC Division of SPC). pp. 57 & 72.
- Kogatabu Funafuti Conservation Area
- Funafuti Marine Conservation Area,Tuvalu: report of the bird survey (August 31 - September 11, 1998). South Pacific Regional Environment Programme. 1998. p. 14. OCLC 64390275.
- Admiralty Nautical Chart 2983 Tuvalu - Funafuti atoll. United Kingdom Hydrographic Office (UKHO).
|This Tuvalu location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|