Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fubuki may refer to:
- Japanese for blizzard
- Fubuki (cipher), a candidate in the eSTREAM cryptography project
- Fubuki (song), ending song of Kantai Collection anime.
- Fubuki Shirou, a character in Inazuma Eleven
- Fubuki Kakuyoku, a character in Naruto the Movie
- Fubuki Sakuragasaki, the main character in the anime Arcade Gamer Fubuki
- Fubuki Satō, a character in YuYu Hakusho
- Fubuki Tenjouin or Atticus Rhodes, the title character of the anime
- Akira Fubuki (born 1978), a Japanese adult video idol
- Fubuki Koshiji (1924–1980), a Japanese actress and singer
- Fubuki Takane (born 1965), a Japanese actress
- Japanese destroyer Fubuki (1905), an Harusame-class destroyer of the Imperial Japanese Navy in Russo-Japanese War
- Japanese destroyer Fubuki (1927), a Fubuki-class destroyer of the Imperial Japanese Navy in World War II
- Fubuki class destroyer, a class of destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fubuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.