Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Fuchs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Fuchs Mizrachi School, a Modern Orthodox Jewish college preparatory day school located in Beachwood, Ohio.
- Fuchs Petrolub, the world's largest independent manufacturer of lubricants, and related speciality products.
- Fuchs Group, spice company based in Germany
- Fuchs Systems Inc., a German manufacturer of equipment for making steel
- Fuchs' dystrophy, a slowly progressing corneal disease
- Transportpanzer Fuchs, a German armoured personnel carrier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuchs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.