From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fuchsia (often misspelled "Fuschia") can refer to:
- Fuchsia, plant species in the genus Fuchsia
- Brazilian fuchsia, Justicia rizzinii
- California fuchsia, Epilobium canum (formerly Zauschneria californica)
- Cape fuchsia, plant species in the genus Phygelius
- Fuchsia bush, plants species in the genus Eremophila
- Fuchsia (moth), a concealer moth genus of subfamily Amphisbatinae
- Fuchsia (color), a reddish-purple color
- Fuchsia Groan, a fictional character in Mervyn Peake's Gormenghast novels.
- Fuchsia (band), a 1970s musical group
- Fuchsia (film), a 2009 Philippine film
- Fuchsia, one of The Devil Girls, characters in the Sinfest comic strip
- Fuchsia City, a settlement in the Kanto region of the Pokémon universe
- Fuchsia (clothing) a fashion company and design house run by Veronica Scott and Lawren Pope
- USS Fuchsia (1863), a ship of the Union Navy in the American Civil War
- Google Fuchsia, an open source operating system created by Google
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuchsia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.