From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fuck or fucking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuck means to have sexual intercourse. It is used in a wide variety of English slang and is generally considered vulgar.
Fuck, fucks, fucking or similar terms may also refer to:
- Fucking, Austria, a village in Upper Austria
- Johann Fück (1894 – 1974), German Orientalist
- Karl Wilhelm Gottlieb Leopold Fuckel, sometimes abbreviated Fuck. (but not in English-speaking countries), to refer to the botanist when citing a botanical name
- Argel Fucks (born 1974), Brazilian footballer
- Ralf Fücks (born 1951), German politician
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fuck, aka Blue Movie, 1969 film by Andy Warhol, beginning Golden Age of Porn
- Fuck (film), a 2005 documentary about the word
- Fuck: Word Taboo and Protecting Our First Amendment Liberties (2009), a non-fiction book by Christopher M. Fairman that followed up an eponymous 2007 article published in the Cardozo Law Review
- Fuck (1991-1993 serial), by Chester Brown compiled as the graphic novel I Never Liked You (1994)
- Fuck (band), an American indie rock band
- Fuck (album), an album by the band Fuck
- Fuck (EP), by Buckcherry
- For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (F.U.C.K.), an album by Van Halen
- "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" ("F.U.C.K"), a song by the Bloodhound Gang
- "Fuck", a song by Bring Me the Horizon from their album There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret
- fucK, the gene name for the gene that encodes the enzyme L-Fuculose kinase
- Other uses of the terms
- Fuck me (disambiguation)
- Fuck You (disambiguation)
- Holy fuck (disambiguation)
- WTF (disambiguation)
- Fucking sign
- All pages beginning with "Fuck"
- All pages with titles containing fucking
- Similar terms
- Fakkin, abbreviation of Japanese restaurant First Kitchen
- Focke-Wulf Flugzeugbau AG, German manufacturer of civil and military aircraft during World War II
- Gaylord "Greg" Focker, fictional character from the 2000 American comedy film "Meet the Parents".
- Fokker, a Dutch aircraft manufacturer named after its founder, Anthony Fokker
- Fu character (pronounced "fook", in Cantonese), the Chinese character Fú 福 meaning "good fortune" or "happiness"
- All pages with titles containing Fuca
- Fuchs - Common last name, which in German means Fox
- All pages with titles containing Fucus (Latin for "seaweed")
- All pages with titles containing Fock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.