Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fuck you in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuck You may refer to:
- Fuck You (EP), a 1987 thrash metal EP by Overkill
- "Fuck You" (CeeLo Green song)
- "Fuck You" (Lily Allen song)
- "Fuck You", a 1999 song by Dr. Dre on 2001
- "Fuck You", a 2004 metal song by Damageplan on New Found Power
- "Fuck You", a 2006 R&B single by Anna David
- "Fuck You", a 2011 comedy-folk song by Garfunkel and Oates
- "Fuck You", a 2012 punk rock single by Bad Religion
- "Fuck You", a 2013 pop single by Maria Mena
- "Fuck You", a song by the Subhumans
- "Hate You" (2NE1 song), originally titled "Fuck You"
- A form of the profanity "fuck"
- Fuck You (magazine), a literary periodical
- The finger, a gesture with that name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuck You.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.