Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fuck off in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuck off is an offensive way of telling someone to go away, or an angry reaction to something they have just said. It may also refer to:
- "Fuck Off" (art exhibition), a notorious art exhibition which ran alongside the Shanghai Biennial Festival in 2000
- "Referring (a person) to Pressdram v Arkell" is an oblique way of telling someone to "fuck off", particularly in response to a legal threat. It is a reference to a letter sent by Private Eye magazine in 1971.
- "Fuck Off" (song), a song by Wayne County & the Electric Chairs
- Fuck Off!, a solo EP and song by Joseph Utsler AKA Shaggy 2 Dope
- Fuck Off, a song by Kid Rock featuring Eminem from Rock's 4th studio album, Devil Without a Cause
- Fuck Off and Die, a song by Voivod from Rrröööaaarrr
- Fuck Off and Die, a song by Backyard Babies from their self-titled album
- Nazi Punks Fuck Off, a song by Dead Kennedys
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuck off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.