Fucked For Life
Maiorana was released from Hall Prison on 14 February 2002, where he had served a four and a half year sentence for robbery and assault. After his release, a crime wave associated with FFL began in Stockholm, until he was arrested and sentenced to seven years in prison. He escaped from custody on 18 January 2004 but was arrested again. He escaped yet again on 28 July 2004, together with Tony Olsson, a convict serving a life sentence for the Malexander murders. Both men were again arrested shortly after their escape.
At the core of the network are 12 men, some of whom have "FFL" tattooed on their arms or neck. The gang was initially named "Tumba Lords" (Tumba is a southern suburb of Stockholm) but switched to the current name in the end of the 1990s. Originally the gang consisted of 5 members but in 2004 police estimates said the number increased to approximately 40 members. FFL originally started with the theft of mopeds and motocross-cycles. In the last years they have been occupied with robbing ATMs and armoured transports.
- Han rånar – och rymmer. Aftonbladet, 2005-11-14.
- En av Sveriges farligaste fångar. Aftonbladet, 2004-07-28.
- Elfström, Josefine, Vårdare på Hall avskedas efter Tony Olssons rymning, Expressen 20 August 2008.
- DN mentioning the organization "The Postal Robbery in Gothenburg" 22 January 2008 
- Fucked for life  Brottsförebyggande rådet, 2005.
- Moppestöld första brottet  Aftonbladet.
|This crime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|