|Studio album by Anal Cunt|
|Released||August 10, 2010|
|Recorded||August 2009–June 2010|
|Genre||Crust punk, hardcore punk|
|Anal Cunt chronology|
Fuckin' A is the eighth and final full-length album by the grindcore band Anal Cunt. It was released digitally on August 10, 2010, and then physically on January 11, 2011. The album is intended to be a parody of "cock rock" bands such as Mötley Crüe and Buckcherry and its cover uses the same image as Mötley Crüe's debut album Too Fast for Love. Some versions of the CD cover had the umlaut in "Anal" moved to the N, and a completely different font for the album title.
Many songs that are in the band's signature grindcore style were recorded during the Fuckin' A sessions and were released on an EP titled Wearing Out Our Welcome in 2010. The band initially planned to release an eighth studio album titled The Same Old Shit which would contain both the "cock rock" songs and the grindcore songs together, but ultimately decided to release them separately.
All tracks written by Seth Putnam and Josh Martin, except where noted.
|2.||"Crankin' My Bands Demo on a Box at the Beach"||4:27|
|4.||"Kickin' Your Ass and Fuckin' Your Bitch" (Putnam)||2:17|
|5.||"Hot Girls on the Road"||2:03|
|6.||"Whiskey, Coke and Sluts"||3:06|
|7.||"All I Give a Fuck About Is Sex" (Putnam)||1:46|
|8.||"I'm Gonna Give You AIDS" (Putnam)||3:13|
|9.||"Yay! It's Pink!"||2:35|
|10.||"I Wish My Dealer Was Open"||5:25|
- Seth Putnam – vocals, production, mixing
- Josh Martin – guitars, backing vocals
- Tim Morse – drums, backing vocals
- Anal Cunt – arrangement
- Ken Cmar – backing vocals, recording, mixing
- "The Honorable Reverend Fuckface Chainsaw" (Vaginal Jesus), "Jim Crow" (Mudoven), "The Whipping Bastard" (The Raunchous Brothers), Julie Putnam – backing vocals
- "ANAL C**T: 'F**kin' A' Details Revealed". BlabberMouth. Retrieved October 16, 2011.