|Products||User generated content|
Fuelmyblog is a social network for the blogger community that is based in part on interactions facilitated by a web widget that many members install on their blog. Bloggers sign up for free accounts on Fuelmyblog and can interact with other bloggers by leaving comments and vote members to the homepage using the voting system.
Fuelmyblog was founded by Kevin Dixie and launched in 2007.
Fuelmyblog was initially launched as an exclusive community for bloggers specifically designed to help bloggers build new readership.
In 2010 Fuelmyblog launched a program to enable companies to solicit reviews from bloggers to help them test markets prior to launching products or services. The campaigns are carried out using sister website fuelmywebsite which is part of the UKTi Global Entrepreneur Program.
- "About Fuelmyblog". Fuelmyblog. Retrieved 2012-04-12.
- "FuelMyBlog Launches Blog Ranking Community". Mashable. 2007-03-09. Retrieved 2012-04-12.
- "Fuelmyblog is an exclusive members club for bloggers". The Guardian. 2008-02-05. Retrieved 2012-04-13.
- "A hand for small businesses". The Sun. 2010-10-29.
- "Fuel for the future". UKTi. 2011-07-11. Retrieved 2012-04-12.