Fuga is an island in the municipality of Aparri, Cagayan, Philippines.
Fuga can also refer to:
- Tani Fuga (born 1973), Samoan rugby union player
- Ferdinando Fuga (1699–1781), Italian architect
- Myqerem Fuga, Albanian politician
- Nissan Fuga, full-size sedan
- Fuga, chief of the Wind Tribe and close friend of the late Hoshidan king Sumeragi in Fire Emblem Fates.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.