Fugue State Press
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Fugue State Press (established 1992) is a small New York City fiction publisher, specializing in the experimental novel.
It has published 28 titles to date, including work by Joshua Cohen, Stephen Dixon, Noah Cicero, Shane Jones, Ben Brooks, James Chapman, Prakash Kona, Eckhard Gerdes, André Malraux, W. B. Keckler, Vi Khi Nao, J. A. Tyler, and I Rivers. Both American and international authors are represented. The books are distributed in the United States by Small Press Distribution (SPD).
Publications have included:
- Story of A Story and Other Stories: A Novel by Stephen Dixon
- Cadenza for the Schneidermann Violin Concerto by Joshua Cohen
- The Kingdom of Farfelu/Paper Moons by André Malraux
- The Human War by Noah Cicero
- Stet by James Chapman
- The Failure Six by Shane Jones
- Fences by Ben Brooks
- Streets that Smell of Dying Roses by Prakash Kona