Fuhrländer Wind Turbine Laasow
Fuhrländer Wind Turbine Laasow is a wind turbine, built in 2006 near the village of Laasow, Brandenburg, Germany. It consists of a 160-metre lattice tower, which carries a rotor 90 metres in diameter. Until two slightly taller wind turbines opened in Poland in 2012, this Fuhrländer was the tallest wind turbine in the world. Its power output is 2.5 MW.
- List of tallest buildings and structures in the world
- Wind power in Germany
- De Noord, tallest traditional windmill in the world
- De Nolet, tallest "windmill", which is however a wind turbine
- "Nowy Tomyśl: powstały najwyższe wiatraki na świecie!" (in Polish). Epoznan. Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- "FL 2500 Noch mehr Wirtschaftlichkeit" (in German). Fuhrlaender AG. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Fuhrländer errichtet die höchste Windkraftanlage der Welt" (in German). Fuhrlaender AG.
- Fuhrländer Wind Turbine diagram at SkyscraperPage.com
- Laasow Wind Power Plant at Structurae
- on YouTube - video illustrating the construction and operation of this wind turbine
|This article about a wind farm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|