Fujairah Free Zone
|Products||Free economic zone|
Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ) is a special economic zone in Fujairah, which is one of the seven emirates that comprise the United Arab Emirates. Fujairah Free Zone is located just north of the emirate's capital, Fujairah City. It is run by the Fujairah Free Zone Authority (FFZA).
Close by are the Fujairah Oil Industry Zone and the Port of Fujairah on the coast providing access to the Gulf of Oman and the Indian Ocean. There are cargo air links via Fujairah International Airport to the south of Fujairah City. The area is also known as Sakamkam and nearby is the historic Sakamkam Fort.
- "Fujairah Map", www.fujairahtourism.ae, UAE: Fujairah Tourism & Antiquities Authority, 2018
- "About FFZA". www.fujairahfreezone.com. Fujairah Free Zone. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "Company Listing Page". www.fujairahfreetradezone.com. Fujairah Free Zone. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "Fujairah Free Zone". fujairah.ae. UAE: Government of Fujairah. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- "Fujairah Free Zone (FFZA)". www.uaefreezones.com. UAE Free Zones. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- "Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ) & Creative City (FCC)". www.sovereigngroup.com. Sovereign. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
|This United Arab Emirates location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|