Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fuji Kyūkō kabushiki gaisha|
Nippon Life (9.96%)
Fukoku Life (9.11%)
Suruga Bank (2.90%)
Hino Motors (2.86%)
Tokyo Dome (2.35%)
Yamanashi Chuo Bank (2.32%)
Sanoyas Hishino Meisho (0.12%)
Mizuho Bank (0.09%)
Joban Kosan (0.09%)
Sanyo Electric Railway (0.09%)
Tokyo Kisen (0.08%)
|Website||Official website (in Japanese)|
The Fuji Kyuko Co., Ltd. (富士急行株式会社, Fuji Kyūkō kabushiki gaisha), commonly abbreviated as Fujikyu, is a passenger transportation company headquartered in Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi, Japan.
- The Gakunan Railway is a consolidated subsidiary of Fuji Kyuko because Fuji Kyuko makes a 25.59% investment in the company.
- The Yamanashi Chuo Bank is made a 1.16% investment by Fuji Kyuko.
- The company signed a "sister railway" agreement with the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn in Switzerland in 1991.
- On 1 April 2022, this company will surely establish Fuji Sanroku Denki Tetsudo and Fujikyuko Line will be transferred to the new corporation.
- All shares are entrustment fund, so Suruga Bank doesn't have right to vote against Fuji Kyuko.
- This company is also made a 1.16% investment by Fuji Kyuko. And, Keio Corporation, Sanrio and Odakyu are made an investment by Yamanashi Chuo Bank.
- 姉妹鉄道提携２５周年記念 富士急行線マッターホルン号運行開始 ["Matterhorn" train to run on Fuji Kyuko Line to mark 25th anniversary of sister railway agreement] (PDF). News release (in Japanese). Japan: Fuji Kyuko. 13 September 2016. Archived (PDF) from the original on 14 September 2016. Retrieved 14 September 2016.
- Decision of splitting Fujikyuko railway department into Fuji Sanroku Denki Tetsudo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fuji Kyuko.|