Fuji Xerox Towers
|Fuji Xerox Towers|
|Former names||IBM Towers|
|Location||80 Anson Road
Shenton Way, Downtown Core
|Management||City Developments Limited|
|Roof||165 m (541 ft)|
Fuji Xerox Towers (Chinese: 富士施乐大厦), formerly known as IBM Towers, is a high-rise skyscraper located in the central business district of Singapore. It is located on 80 Anson Road, in the zone of Shenton Way and Tanjong Pagar. In fact, the building sits within four roads, namely Tanjong Pagar Road, Bernam Street, Keppel Road and Anson Road.
The building is next to the Ayer Rajah Expressway, and close to Lippo Centre, RCL Centre, Realty Centre, and Anson House, all of which are roughly 100 metres away. The 38-storey high freehold development rises 165.0 metres above ground.
In December 2005, Fuji Xerox Towers was conferred the Energy Smart Label Award from the Energy Sustainability Unit of the National University of Singapore and Singapore's National Environment Agency.
Fuji Xerox Towers was formerly called IBM Towers, as IBM Singapore had been the anchor tenant since the building's opening until 2004. In mid-August 2004, Fuji Xerox leased 93,000 sq ft (8,600 m2) of office space, spread over 7 levels. It made Fuji Xerox the main anchor tenant with about a quarter of leasable space, thereby earning it naming rights. While Fuji Xerox moved into the towers, IBM moved in stages to Changi Business Park over recent years.
Fuji Xerox Singapore
In 1965, Fuji Xerox Singapore was still part of the Rank Xerox organisation, a joint venture between Rank and Xerox Organisation. The Singapore branch was first incorporated as Rank Xerox (Overseas) Pte Ltd and later renamed as Rank Xerox (Singapore) Pte Ltd in 1985. In 1991, Rank Xerox Singapore was sold to Fuji Xerox Company Ltd of Japan and was renamed Fuji Xerox Singapore.
- Fuji Xerox Towers at Emporis
- "Fuji Xerox Towers". SkyscraperPage.
- Fuji Xerox Towers at Structurae
- "Asia Travel : Map of Fuji Xerox Towers (S) 079907". StreetDirectory.com. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "Anson Road". National Library Board. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "Fuji Xerox Tower Building is a place in Singapore on the Map of Singapore". SGPageNation. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "CDL-AwardAccolades". City Developments Limited. Archived from the original on 2007-08-19. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- ": CDL 2005 Annual Report :". City Developments Limited. Retrieved 2008-02-11.