Fujian Motors Group
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (July 2017)
|Divisions||Fujian Tractor |
Fujian Benz (50%)
Soueast Motors (50%)
King Long (13%)
Fujian Benz Automotive Co., Ltd., formerly Fujian Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd., is a light commercial vehicle manufacturing company based in Fúzhōu, and a joint venture between the German Daimler AG, the Chinese state-owned Fujian Motors Group and the Taiwanese China Motor Corporation. Series production of Fujian Daimler's first product range, the Viano transporter, began in April 2010.
South East (Fujian) Motor Co., Ltd., trading as Soueast, is a Chinese automobile manufacturer based in Fuzhou, Fujian, and a joint venture between China Motor Corporation (25%), Fujian Motor Industry Group (50%) and Mitsubishi Motors (25%). Its principal activity is the design, development, production and sale of passenger cars and minibuses sold under the Soueast marque. It also manufactures Mitsubishi brand passenger cars for sale in mainland China.
King Long United Automotive Industry Co., Ltd (Chinese: 厦门金龙联合汽车工业有限公司) or commonly known as King Long (simplified Chinese: 金龙; traditional Chinese: 金龍; pinyin: Jīnlóng, literally, Golden Dragon) is a Chinese bus manufacturer headquartered in Xiamen, Fujian. Founded in December 1988, it is focused mainly on developing, manufacturing and selling large-and-medium-sized coaches and light vans. In 2008, King Long had an 18 percent share of the export market in China. Overseas sales contributed 25 percent of King Long's sales.
Higer Bus Company Limited, also known as Higer Bus, is a Chinese bus manufacturer based in Suzhou, Jiangsu province. It was established at the end of 1998. HIGER is China's leading exporter of buses and coaches,
Founded in December the 4th, 2015 in Putian, Fujian, Yudo Auto (云度) is a new energy vehicle brand with main shareholders are state-owned companies and the local government of Putian, in Fujian Province. Current products are listed below.
- Yudo π1, electric subcompact crossover inspired by the Haval H1
- Yudo π3, electric subcompact crossover
- "Fujian Daimler produces first Mercedes-Benz Viano". Gasgoo. 17 April 2010. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- Affiliated Companies - China Motor Corporation Archived 2012-03-14 at the Wayback Machine Yulon Group Official Site
- Activities by Region, Asia, 2009 Archived 2012-03-09 at the Wayback Machine Mitsubishi Official Site
- Affiliated Companies - South East (Fujian) Motor Co., Ltd. Archived 2012-03-14 at the Wayback Machine Yulon Group Official Site
- Soueast Motor wins Iranian export deal chinadaily.com.cn, 2008-01-04]
- Lagging far behind, Mitsubishi looks to new joint partnership chinadaily.com.cn, 2010-11-15
- Yu Hongyan (2008-12-19). "King Long takes lead in China's coach making industry". chinadaily.com.cn.
- "Holden's Hoverd lands at Higer". BusNews.com.au. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- "Fujian Motors product".
- "Another Chinese Tesla wannabe? This one may be different".
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|