Jump to navigation Jump to search
X-Pro2 with XF 35mm F2 R WR lens
|Type||Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera|
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X-mount|
|Image sensor type||X-Trans CMOS III|
|Image sensor size||23.6 mm × 15.6 mm (APS-C)|
|Image sensor maker||Sony|
|Maximum resolution||24.3 megapixels|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 200–12800, expandable to 100–51200|
|Recording medium||SD, SDHC, SDXC dual memory card slots|
|Exposure||TTL 256 / 273-zones metering|
|Shutter speeds||30 s to 1/8000 s (mechanical shutter); 1 s to 1/32000 s (electronic shutter)|
|Viewfinder||Hybrid (OVF and EVF)|
|Data Port(s)||USB 2.0, HDMI, 802.11/Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions||140.5 (W) × 82.8 (H) × 45.9 (D) mm|
|Weight||495 g (1.091 lb) (including battery and memory card)|
The Fujifilm X-Pro2 is a mirrorless interchangeable-lens digital camera announced in January 2016. It is part of Fujifilm's X-Series of cameras, the successor to the X-Pro1. Sales began on 3 March 2016.
- 24.3-megapixel, APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- Compatible with the Fujifilm X-mount system of lenses
- ISO 200–12800, expandable to ISO 100–51200
- Video/movie recording at 1080p at 60 fps, or at 4k at 30 fps (4k requires firmware 4.0 or later)
- Hybrid OLED/optical viewfinder
- 1/8000 s mechanical shutter
- Dual memory card slots (a first for any mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera)
- "Taking performance to new heights,the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 offers the world's only Hybrid Multi Viewfinder and features a brand new 24MP X-Trans III sensor". Fujifilm. 15 January 2016. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Alvarez, Edgar (14 January 2016). "Fujifilm X-Pro2: The upgraded premium camera finally arrives". Engadget. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Butler, Richard; Spencer, Samuel (15 January 2016). "Retro through-and-through: Fujifilm X-Pro2 First Impressions Review". DPReview. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Byford, Sam (14 January 2016). "Fujifilm's X-Pro2 is finally here". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Aguilar, Mario (14 January 2016). "Fujifilm X-Pro2: Fuji's Top Mirrorless Shooter Returns With Fury". Gizmodo. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- 新開発のセンサーとプロセッサーにより、「Xシリーズ」史上最高の画質と機動性を実現 プレミアムミラーレスカメラ「FUJIFILM X-Pro2」
- Camera Grand Prix 2016
- "Firmware update history(up to version 4.00)". Fujigilm. Accessed 2 April 2018.
- "Updated:New firmware updates for FUJIFILM X-Pro2, X-T2 X100F, X-T20 coming soon.". Fujifilm, 7 September 2017. Accessed 2 April 2018.
- Michael Zhang, "Fujifilm Firmware Updates Coming for X Series: X-Pro2 to Get 4K Video". PetaPixel, 7 September 2017. Accessed 2 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujifilm X-Pro2.|
|This camera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|