X-T2 + XF 18-55mm R LM OIS
|Released||7 July 2016|
|Intro price||USD 1,599 (body),|
USD 1,899 (kit)
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X|
|Sensor type||X-Trans CMOS III|
|Sensor size||23.6 mm × 15.6 mm (APS-C)|
|Film speed||200–12800 (standard) |
|Recording medium||SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Storage media||SD Card (UHS-II), dual slot|
|Focus||Intelligent Hybrid TTL contrast detection / Phase detection|
|Focus modes||Single point, Zone, Wide/Tracking|
|Focus areas||91 focus point|
|Exposure||TTL 256 Split photometry|
|Exposure bracketing||AE Bracketing|
|Exposure modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure|
|Metering modes||Multi, Spot, Average, Center Weighted|
|Compatible flashes||EF-X8 Shoe Mount Flash|
|Shutter||Longitudinal Focal Plane Shutter (electromagnetic controlled)|
|Shutter speeds||30 s to 1/8000 s (mechanical), |
30 s to 1/32000 s (electronic)
|Continuous shooting||14 frames per second|
|Viewfinder||EVF with eye sensor|
|Dynamic range bracketing||Yes|
|Video recording||4K up to 30 fps,|
1080p up to 60 fps
|LCD screen||variable-angle 3.0 inches 1,040,000 dots with touchscreen|
|AV Port(s)||3.5 mm and 2.5 mm audio jack, HDMI D|
|Data Port(s)||USB 3.1, Wi-Fi 4|
|Dimensions||132.5 mm × 91.8 mm × 49.2 mm (5.22 in × 3.61 in × 1.94 in)|
|Weight||507 g (1.118 lb) |
including battery and memory card
The Fujifilm X-T2 is a DSLR-style weather-resistant mirrorless camera announced by Fujifilm on July 7, 2016. It uses the Fujifilm X-mount and is a successor to the Fujifilm X-T1. Sales of the camera began on September 8, 2016. On September 6, 2018, Fujifilm announced its successor, the X-T3.
A Graphite Silver edition was released in February 2017.
Mechanical dials are provided for key operations, including shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, drive modes and metering modes. For the prevention of operation errors, the dials for shutter speed and ISO sensitivity are equipped with a Lock & Release button, and are designed with extra height for operability improvement over the Fujifilm X-T1.
- "FUJIFILM X-T2". Fujifilm. 7 July 2016.
- "FUJIFILM X-T2の生産追いつかず 想定以上の注文で納品遅延" [Fujifilm cannot keep up with X-T2 production: Unexpected order volume delays delivery] (in Japanese).
- "ミラーレスデジタルカメラ「FUJIFILM X-T2」お届け遅延のお詫びとお知らせ" [Apology for delayed deliver of mirrorless digital camera "Fujifilm X-T2"]. Fujifilm.
- Building on the popularity of the elegant graphite silver version of the X-T1,Fujifilm launches the X-T2 Graphite Silver Edition With dedicated accessories including a premium leather strap
- "FUJIFILM ANNOUNCES THE NEW X-T3, A MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA EVOLVING X SERIES INTO FOURTH GENERATION". Fujifilm Global. 6 September 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujifilm X-T2.|
|Fujifilm MFPLC timeline|