Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera|
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X-mount|
|Image sensor type||X-Trans CMOS III|
|Image sensor size||23.6 mm × 15.6 mm (APS-C)|
|Image sensor maker||Sony|
|Maximum resolution||24.3 megapixels|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 200–12800, expandable to 100–51200|
|Recording medium||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Exposure||TTL 256-zone metering|
|Shutter speeds||4 s to 1/4000 s (mechanical shutter); 1 s to 1/32000 s (electronic shutter)|
|Video/movie recording||1080p at 24, 25, 30, 50 and 60 fps, 4K at 24, 25 and 30 fps|
|Data Port(s)||USB 2.0, HDMI|
|Dimensions||118.4 (W) × 82.8 (H) × 41.4 (D) mm|
|Weight||383 g (0.844 lb) (including battery and memory card)|
The Fujifilm X-T20 is a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera announced by Fujifilm on January 19, 2017. The X-T20 is a successor to the X-T10, which was released in 2015, with a number of iterative refinements and enhancements over it.
Differences from the X-T10
- X-Trans CMOS III
- X-Processor Pro image processor
- Improved autofocus performance
- 4K video recording at 30 fps
- Acros film simulation
- A touchscreen with focus point selection
- "Introducing the mirrorless digital camera "Fujifilm X-T20" with a 24.3 megapixel sensor — new image processor delivering high speed AF, fast start-up and 4K video with Film Simulation modes". Fujifilm Global. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- "The premium interchangeable lens camera Fujifilm X-T10: a stunning addition to the X series". Fujifilm Global. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- "A closer look at Fujifilm's X-T20 and X100F compact cameras". Engadget. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- Seifert, Dan. "Hands on with Fujifilm's new X100F and X-T20". The Verge. Retrieved 2017-01-19.