X-T3 + XF18-55mm F2.8-4.0 R LM OIS
|Type||Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera|
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X|
|Image sensor type||X-Trans CMOS 4|
|Image sensor size||23.5mm x 15.6mm (APS-C)|
|Image sensor maker||Sony|
|Recording medium||SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Storage||SD Card dual slot(UHS-II)|
|Focus||Intelligent Hybrid TTL contrast detection / Phase detection|
|Focus modes||Single point, Zone, Wide/Tracking|
|Focus areas||91 focus point|
|Exposure||TTL 256-zones metering|
|Exposure modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure|
|Metering modes||Multi, Spot, Average, Center Weighted|
|Shutter||Focal Plane Shutter|
|Shutter speeds||4s to 1/8000s (mechanical shutter),|
4s to 1/32000s (electronic shutter)
|Continuous shooting||30 frames per second|
|Viewfinder||EVF with eye sensor|
|Image processor||X-Processor 4|
|Video/movie recording||4K at 60p fps,|
1080p at 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p fps
|Rear LCD monitor||3 inches 1,040,000 dots with touchscreen|
|AV Port(s)||3.5 mm and 2.5 mm audio jack, HDMI|
|Data Port(s)||USB-C, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Dimensions||132.5 x 92.8 x 58.5mm|
|Weight||539 g (1.188 lb) (including battery and memory card)|
|List price||USD 1,499.95 (Body),|
USD 1,899.99 (Kit)
|Released||2018 September 20|
The Fujifilm X-T3 is a weather-resistant mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera announced on September 6, 2018. It has a backside-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor and an X-Processor 4 quad core processor. It is the successor to 2016's Fujifilm X-T2. It uses the Fujifilm X-mount.
The X-T3 is capable of recording video in 4K resolution up to 60 fps. The X-T3 is intended to be sold new either as the camera body only, or with the 18-55 mm lens. The camera is available in 2 colors, black and silver and is styled after an SLR camera.
Mechanical dials are provided for key operations, including shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, drive modes and metering modes. It lacks built-in flash, but includes a flash unit.
- 26.1 megapixels, X-Processor 4 sensor.
- Weather resistant structure
- X-Trans CMOS IV, a quad-core CPU.
- 23.5 mm x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor (APS-C) Fujifilm X-Trans sensor.
- Touch screen with 3-way tilt
- Selectable film simulations
- 425-point hybrid AF system
- 30 fps shooting in 1.25x crop 'Sports Finder' mode
- 60 fps shooting in 1.18x crop in 4K
- Hybrid autofocus
- New Phase detection AF to entire frame
- Up to 30 fps black-out free high-speed continuous shooting
- 4K video up to 60fps 10 bit recording
- 4K Burst, 4K Multi Focus
- Headphone and Microphone sockets
- USB-C which can be used for charging battery
- WiFi connectivity for connection and tagging via a smartphone
- Bluetooth connectivity for connection and tagging via a smartphone
- Dual UHS-II SD card slot
- Available in silver and black
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- Battery charger BC-W126S
- Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
- "Fujifilm's new X-T3 mirrorless camera upgrades everything that matters most". The Verge. 6 September 2018.
- "The Next-Generation Flagship Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Has Arrived". B&H Foto. 6 September 2018.
- "Fujifilm X-T3 makes waves with a 26MP X-Trans sensor and 4K/60p video". Digital Photography Review. 6 September 2018.
- "ENOUGH of Fujifilm X-T3 SPECS, Let's Talk Beauty! Black or Silver? VOTE NOW". Fuji Rumors. 4 September 2018.
- "Fujifilm announces new X-T100 mirrorless camera for $599". Fujifilm. 6 September 2018.
- Butler, Richard; Keller, Jeff (6 September 2018). "Fujifilm X-T3 First Impressions Review". Digital Photography Review.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujifilm X-T3.|