||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Fujifilm X-mount. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2016.|
The Fujifilm X-series range of digital cameras consists of Fujifilm's high-end digital cameras and is aimed at professional and keen enthusiast photographers. It is part of the larger range of Fujifilm's digital cameras. X-series itself is not characterized by a single common sensor size, technology or a lens format. Rather, its main differentiating feature is emphasis on the controls needed by an advanced digital camera user.
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X-mount|
In chronological order, here is the set of cameras and camera bodies released by Fujifilm as a part of X-series:
- Fujifilm Finepix X100: prime lens digital camera that uses a custom APS-C sized CMOS sensor and Hybrid Viewfinder, and fixed 23 mm F2.0 Fujinon lens. Announced at photokina, September 20, 2010, the X100 launched globally in March 2011. It was succeeded by the Fujifilm X100S in 2013.
- Fujifilm X10: advanced compact featuring a 2/3-inch 12-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor and a high-definition F2.0 wide-angle and F2.8 telephoto Fujinon 4x manual zoom lens (28–112 mm). Announced September 1, 2011. Succeeded by Fujifilm X20.
- Fujifilm X-S1: advanced enthusiasts camera built around the same 2/3-inch 12-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor as the X10 compact. It has a fixed 26X zoom providing range equivalent to 24–624 mm at F2.8-5.6 aperture. Announced November 24, 2011.
- Fujifilm X-Pro1: Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera that uses the "X-Trans CMOS" sensor and the Fujifilm X-mount system of lenses. It was announced in January 10, 2012, and launched in March 2012.
- Fujifilm X-E1: Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera which is a slimmed-down version of X-Pro1. The modifications include removal of expensive hybrid finder replaced by an upgraded electronic viewfinder. New EVF uses a 2.36M dot OLED unit, out-speccing the X-Pro1's 1.44M dot LCD finder. It was announced on September 6, 2012.
- Fujifilm XF1: enthusiasts compact camera featuring 2/3-inch EXR-CMOS sensor and Fujinon f/1.8 lens with a 4× optical zoom (25 mm - 100 mm equivalent). It was announced on September 17, 2012.
- Fujifilm X20: is an the replacement of X10 enthusiast compact camera featuring 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor, EXR Processor II and a new advanced optical viewfinder. It was announced on January 7, 2013. Succeeded by Fujifilm X30.
- Fujifilm X100S: a redesigned version of the X100 with new sensor-based phase detection, same sensor as Fujifilm X-E2. It was announced January 7, 2013.
- Fujifilm X-M1: announced June 25, 2013. has an X-trans sensor and an articulating screen
- Fujifilm X-A1: the lowest price interchangeable lens camera in the lineup, without X-Trans sensor, announced on September 17, 2013
- Fujifilm X-E2: successor to the X-E1, with an X-Trans CMOS II sensor, larger (3") screen with higher resolution (1.04 M), Digital Split Image technology, Wi-Fi. Announced on October 18, 2013.
- Fujifilm XQ1: "premium compact camera," featuring X-Trans CMOS II sensor. Announced on October 18, 2013.
- Fujifilm X-T1: Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera with a weather-sealed body featuring X-Trans CMOS II sensor and tilting LCD screen. It was announced on January 27, 2014. Also the first X-series camera with an optional battery grip, and the first camera from any manufacturer to fully support UHS-II SD cards.
- Fujifilm X30: Successor to the X20. Announced August 26, 2014.
- Fujifilm X100T: Successor to the X100S. Announced September 10, 2014.
- Fujifilm X-A2: Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera. Successor to the X-A1. Announced January 15, 2015.
- Fujifilm XQ2: Successor to the XQ1.
- Fujifilm X-T10: Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera. Minor version of X-T1.
- Fujifilm X-Pro2: Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera, successor to the X-Pro1, with a new 24MP X-Trans III sensor and higher resolution EVF. Announced January 15, 2016.
- Fujifilm X-E2s: Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera, minor update to the X-E2. Announced January 15, 2016.
- Fujifilm X70: Smaller version of the Fujifilm X100T, with a 18.5 mm lens (28 mm-equivalent) rather than a 23 mm (35 mm-equivalent) on the X100/S/T. Announced January 15, 2016.
- Fujifilm X-T2: Upgraded model from X-T1 with similar weather-sealed body but same sensor and image processor as X-Pro2. Announced July 7, 2016.
- Fujifilm X-A3: Upgrade model from X-A2 with 2420 megapixels CMOS sensor, more selfie, 11 types of film simurations also like X-T10.
Fuji X-mount lenses
All X-series cameras with interchangeable lenses use Fujifilm X-mount lenses.
- M-mount Adaptor for using Leica M-mount lenses on X-mount cameras. Adapter provides a way to set the focal length of the lens which will appear in image Exif info, and correct for common color shift and vignetting problems when using M-mount lenses on digital cameras.
- Wide Conversion Lens WCL-X100
- Fujifilm EF-X20 Shoe-Mount Flash a dedicated TTL flash with 20 mm equivalent angle using the built-in defuser. Guide number 20' (6.1 m) ISO100 at 50 mm position.
- Fujifilm Hand Grip HG-XPro1
- Fujifilm Leather Softcase
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120309145541/http://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/pro-enthusiast/. Archived from the original on March 9, 2012. Retrieved March 15, 2012. Missing or empty
- "Fujifilm announces development of Digital Camera FinePix X100. | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2010-09-20. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "The X10 — a premium compact camera sets new standard of style and quality for digital photography | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2011-09-01. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "FUJIFILM X-S1 — Join the X family with a power of Super Zoom | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2011-11-24. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Premium interchangeable lens camera from Fujifilm — FUJIFILM X-Pro1". Fujifilm.com. 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Fujifilm launches the second X Series interchangeable-lens camera, with image quality comparable to 35mm full frame D-SLR sensors The FUJIFILM X-E1 Premium interchangeable-lens camera | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "XF1 premium quality in stylish body | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2012-09-17. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "FUJIFILM X20: Reconnecting style with substance, bringing the essence of photography back to life | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "FUJIFILM X100S: Fujifilm launches a high-speed successor to the X100 with the world's fastest AF of 0.08 seconds | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Fujifilm launches the X-M1: a compact and lightweight premium interchangeable-lens camera with the same APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor as the X-Pro1 | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Fujifilm launches the FUJIFILM X-A1: a compact and stylish FUJIFILM X entry-level interchangeable-lens camera with a large APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR Processor II. | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2013-09-17. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Fujifilm announces the new FUJIFILM X-E2 interchangeable lens camera | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2013-10-18. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Fujifilm announces the new FUJIFILM XQ1 premium compact camera | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2013-10-18. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "FUJIFILM X-SERIES REACHES A NEW PEAK WITH WEATHER RESISTANT X-T1 | Press Center". Fujifilm.com. 2013-03-31. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- Keller, Jeff (January 2014). "Fujifilm X-T1 First Impressions Review". Digital Photography Review. Retrieved February 21, 2014.
- "Introducing the FUJIFILM X-A2 A premium interchangeable lens camera with 175° tilting LCD and new Eye Detection Auto Focus for perfect selfies! | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2015-01-15. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Taking performance to new heights, the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 offers the world's only Hybrid Multi Viewfinder and features a brand new 24MP X-Trans III sensor. | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "The FUJIFILM X-E2S: The latest rangefinder-style model in the X-Series range features optimum AF performance and easy handling | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Introducing the FUJIFILM X70, the smallest and lightest X-Series model with an APS-C sized sensor | Fujifilm Global". Fujifilm.com. 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "Ultimate mirrorless camera "FUJIFILM X-T2" delivers creative perfection.". Fujifilm Global. Retrieved 2016-07-10.
- "M Mount Adaptor | Fujifilm United Kingdom". Fujifilm.com. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120802234510/http://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/pro-enthusiast/model/wide-conversion-lens-wcl-x100/. Archived from the original on August 2, 2012. Retrieved September 11, 2012. Missing or empty
- "Digital Camera Flash Accessories". Fujifilm.com. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "X Series Accessories Accessories". Fujifilm.com. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- "X Series Accessories Accessories". Fujifilm-x.com. Retrieved 2016-02-26.