|Type||Fixed lens digital camera|
|Lens||18.5 mm f/2.8|
|F-numbers||f/2.8 - f/16|
|Image sensor type||X-Trans CMOS II|
|Image sensor size||23.6 mm × 15.6 mm (APS-C)|
|Maximum resolution||16.3 megapixels|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 200–6400, expandable to 100–51200|
|Recording medium||SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Focus||Hybrid TTL contrast detection / Phase detection|
|Exposure||TTL 256-zones metering|
|Shutter speeds||30 s to 1/4000 s (mechanical shutter); 1 s to 1/32000 s (electronic shutter)|
|Continuous shooting||8 frames per second|
|Optional viewfinders||Optical viewfinder available as an accessory|
|Video/movie recording||1080p at 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p fps|
|Rear LCD monitor||3 inches with 1,040,000 dots|
|Data Port(s)||USB 2.0, HDMI, 802.11/Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions||112.5 (W) × 64.4 (H) × 44.4 (D) mm|
|Weight||340 g (0.75 lb) (including battery and memory card)|
The Fujifilm X70 is an APS-C sensor digital compact camera with an 18.5 mm fixed prime lens (28 mm equivalent angle of view (AOV) in 35 mm full frame format). It is part of Fujifilm's X-Series of cameras. It was announced in January 2016 (along with the Fujifilm X-Pro2) and was released on 18 February 2016.
Reviewers have noted the X70's similarity to the Fujifilm X100T and to the Ricoh GR II. The X70 combines an X-Trans CMOS II sensor with an EXR processor II, and is the smallest of Fujifilm's cameras to be equipped with the company's APS-C sensor. It shares some technology with the Fujifilm X100T (its sensor and auto focus system) but has a wider angle lens, is smaller, lacks a built in viewfinder and has a tilting and fully upwards articulating touchscreen display.
- 16.3 megapixel, APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Tilting and fully upwards articulating touchscreen display
- Digital teleconverter – 28 mm / 35 mm / 50mm (equivalent angle of view (AOV) in 35 mm full frame format)
- Full HD video / 1080p / 1920 x 1080 at 60p
- ISO 200–6400, expandable to 100–51200
- 1/4000 s (mechanical shutter); 1 s to 1/32000 s (electronic shutter)
- Bracaglia, Dan (15 January 2016). "Hands-on with the Fujifilm X70". DPReview. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- Byford, Sam (14 January 2016). "The Fujifilm X70 is a smaller, wider, and cheaper X100". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- Aguilar, Mario (14 January 2016). "Fujifilm's X70 Is the Palm-Sized, Retro-Styled Camera We've Been Waiting For". Gizmodo. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- Nicholson, Angela (15 January 2016). "Hands on: Fuji X70 review". TechRadar. Future plc. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- "Introducing the Fujifilm X70, the smallest and lightest X-Series model with an APS-C sized sensor". Fujifilm. 15 January 2016. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
|This camera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|