North entrance, April 2012
|Operated by||Keio Corporation|
|Line(s)||Keio Inokashira Line|
|Passengers (FY2011)||13,370 daily|
Fujimigaoka Station (富士見ヶ丘駅? Fujimigaoka-eki), i.e. Fuji View Hill Station, is a railway station on the Keio Inokashira Line in Suginami, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Keio Corporation.
Only all-stations "Local" services stop at this station. During the daytime, there are eight services per hour in either direction.
The station consists of a single ground-level island platform serving two tracks. The station has an above-track station building. Construction of the current station building began in March 2010, and was completed in December of the same year. There are elevators and escalators between the station building concourse and platform, and to the ground level at the north and south exits (though there is no escalator between the station building and ground level at the south exit).
The underground passage that was previously used to connect to the old station building until December 2010 has been maintained as a free passageway for pedestrians to cross the tracks on the south side.
To the west of the station lies Fujimigaoka Depot (富士見ヶ丘検車区? Fujimigaoka kensha-ku). Also to the west of the station is an interchange between the two lines of tracks allowing trains to move from the Shibuya-bound tracks to Kichijoji-bound tracks and vice versa. Because trains are stabled at the depot overnight, there are some morning trains which run from this station to Shibuya.
The toilets are on the second floor, inside the ticket gates. These include multi-purpose toilets.
|1||■ Keio Inokashira Line||for Kugayama and Kichijōji|
|2||■ Keio Inokashira Line||for Shimo-Kitazawa, Meidaimae, and Shibuya|
|Keio Inokashira Line (IN13)|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Takaido (IN12)||Local||Kugayama (IN14)|
The station opened on 1 August 1933.
From 22 February 2013, station numbering was introduced on Keio lines, with Fujimigaoka Station becoming "IN13".
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 13,370 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 206. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (April 2010). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１巻 東京駅―三鷹エリア [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 1 Tokyo Station - Mitaka Area]. Japan: Kodansha. pp. 12, 55. ISBN 978-4-06-270061-0.
- 京王線・井の頭線全駅で「駅ナンバリング」を導入します。 [Station numbering to be introduced on Keio Line and Inokashira Line] (pdf). News release (in Japanese). Keio Corporation. 18 January 2013. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- 1日の駅別乗降人員 [Average daily station usage figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Keio Corporation. 2013. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujimigaoka Station.|
- Fujimigaoka Station information (Keio) (Japanese)