The east entrance in September 2012
|Location||1-26-1 Fujimino-higashi, Fujimi-shi, Saitama-ken 354-0036
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||24.2 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Opened||15 November 1993|
|Passengers (FY2015)||65,874 daily|
Fujimino Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Tsuruse and Kami-Fukuoka, it is 24.2 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. All services except "Rapid express" services stop at this station.
The station consists of two island platforms serving four tracks, with an elevated station building located over the platforms. Platforms 1 and 4 are generally used by slower stopping trains overtaken by faster limited-stop trains.
|1/2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Kawagoe, Sakado, Shinrinkōen, and Ogawamachi|
|3/4||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Wakōshi, Narimasu, and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 15 November 1993.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Fujimino Station becoming "TJ-18".
In fiscal 2015, the station was used by an average of 65,874 passengers daily. The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Bunkyo Gakuin University Fujimino Campus
- Soyoca Fujimino Shopping Centre (formerly Outlet Mall Rism, Japan's first outlet shopping mall)
- Lalaport Fujimi shopping mall
- I'm Fujimino (high-rise condominium)
- Oi Higashi Junior High School
- Oi Junior High School
- Fujimino Elementary School
- Oi Elementary School
- Kamekubo Elementary School
There is a regular bus service to/from Lalaport Fujimi. The bus stop is on the east side of the station. There is a regular bus service to/from Tsuruse Station and Kamifukuoka Station. The bus stop is on the west side of the station.
- "Fujimino Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published 7 June 2008
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2016. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 13 November 2015. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "Outlet Mall Rism" (in Japanese). Japan: Luxeys. Retrieved 6 March 2012.
- ららぽーと富士見 グランドオープン ["Lalaport Fujimi" grand opening] (in Japanese). Japan: Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd. 2015. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Kamekubo Elementary School Retrieved 20 November 2012. (Japanese)
- "ふじみ野・志木地区↔成田空港". Airport Limousine website. Retrieved on 12 July 2008. (Japanese)
- 時刻表検索 [Timetable search]. Tobu Bus Online (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Bus Co., Ltd. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujimino Station.|
- Official website (Japanese)