Fujisan Station in July 2011
|Location||2-5-1 Kamiyoshida, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi
|Operated by||Fuji Kyuko|
|Distance||23.6 km from Ōtsuki|
|Opened||19 June 1929|
|Previous names||Fuji-yoshida (until 2011)|
|Passengers (FY1998)||1,693 daily|
Fujisan Station (富士山駅 Fujisan-eki?) is a railway station on the Fujikyuko Line in Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Fuji Kyuko (Fujikyu). The station is located at an altitude of 809 metres (2,654 ft). This is one of the gateway stations to Mount Fuji and Fuji Five Lakes, including Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Yamanaka.
|1||■ Fujikyuko Line||(not used)|
|2||■ Fujikyuko Line||for Kawaguchiko|
|3||■ Fujikyuko Line||for Ōtsuki|
|Shimoyoshida||Fuji Tozan Densha||Fujikyu-Highland|
In fiscal 1998, the station was used by an average of 1,693 passengers daily.
- Hibarigaoka High School
- Yoshida Junior High School
- Yoshida Elementary School
- National Route 137
- National Route 139
- Chūō Kōsoku Bus; For Shinjuku Station 
- For Tokyo Station
- For Shibuya Station (Shibuya Mark City)
- Chūō Kōsoku Bus; For Seiseki-sakuragaoka Station, Tama-Center Station, and Minami-ōsawa Station
- For Ikebukuro Station, Kawagoe Station, and Ōmiya Station
- Airport Limousine; For Shinagawa Station and Haneda Airport
- Airport Limousine; For Akihabara Station and Narita International Airport
- Resort Express; For Nagoya Station
- For Nyūkawa and Takayama Station
- For Fukui Station (Fukui), Komatsu Station and Kanazawa Station
- Fujiyama Liner; For Kyoto Station, Osaka Station, Namba Station (OCAT), and Ōsaka Abenobashi Station
- Hakata-Fujiyama Express; For Kokura Station, Nishitetsu Fukuoka Station (Tenjin), and Hakata Station
- 各駅のご案内 [Station information] (in Japanese). Japan: Fujikyuko. 30 June 2011. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 220. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- 水戸岡鋭治氏、次は富士吉田の市街地をリニューアル!? - 富士山駅誕生式典 [Fujisan Station Opening Ceremony - Eiji Mitooka: Next plan is to renovate the town of Fujiyoshida?]. Mynavi News (in Japanese). Japan: Mynavi Corporation. 2 July 2011. Retrieved 22 August 2012.
- 富士山を発着する高速バス - 富士急行バス [Highwaybuses from Fujisan - Fuji Kyuko Bus] (in Japanese). Japan. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujisan Station.|