Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fuku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuku may refer to:
- Fuku (Tenchi Muyo!), a character in Tenchi Muyo! GXP
- Fuku Station, a train station in Nishiyodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan
- Fugu or Fuku, pufferfish
- Fuku, part of Momofuku (restaurants)
People with the name
- Mitsutarō Fuku (1898-1965), Japanese photographer
- Seifuku or Japanese school uniform
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.