|Elevation AMSL||251 ft / 77 m|
Source: Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Fukue Airport (福江空港 Fukue Kūkō) (IATA: FUJ, ICAO: RJFE), is a third class airport located 1.7 NM (3.1 km; 2.0 mi) southwest of Gotō, Nagasaki Prefecture, off the western coast of Kyūshū, Japan. The airport also serves the city of Fukue. It is also known as Gotō-Fukue Airport (五島福江空港 Gotō Fukue Kūkō).
Airlines and destinations
|All Nippon Airways operated by ANA Wings||Fukuoka|
|Oriental Air Bridge||Fukuoka, Nagasaki|
- "Fukue Airport" (PDF). Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- AIS Japan[permanent dead link]
- Goto Fukue Airport (in Japanese)
- Current weather for RJFE at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for FUJ at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Japanese airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nagasaki Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|