|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Fukuiguchi Station in 2009
|Location||1 Matsumoto, Fukui, Fukui
|Operated by||Echizen Railway|
All Katsuyama Eiheiji Line and Mikuni Awara Line trains serve Fukuiguchi Station. The station was relocated from September 27, 2015 for a construction purpose. There is one island platform with two tracks.
The station is staffed at all times. There is a railyard nearby, but the former owner Keifuku Electric Railway asked for it to be returned, so a new yard is being constructed in a space between the JR Hokuriku Main Line and the Mikuni Awara Line.
The original station was to the north of the current station. There were two island platforms and one other platform with a total of five tracks.
|1||■ Katsuyama Eiheiji Line||Eiheijiguchi ・ Katsuyama|
|■ Mikuni Awara Line||Awara-Yunomachi ・ Mikuni-Minato|
|2||■ Mikuni Awara Line||Fukui|
|3||■ Katsuyama Eiheiji Line||Fukui|
- Echizen Railway company headquarters
- Keifuku Bus Reservation Center
- Fukui Prefectural Hospital
- Fukui Prefecture Fukui East School for the Disabled
- Fukui Shiiguchi Post Office
- Fukui City Shinmei Junior High School
- February 11, 1914: Station opens.
- December 30, 1928: Fukuiguchi — Awara (now Awara-Yunomachi) section opens.
- June 25, 2001: Operations halted due to accident on the Echizen Main Line.
- July 20, 2003: Station reopens as an Echizen Railway station.
- September 27, 2015: Station moves to temporary facilities.
- Echizen Railway (August 25, 2015). "駅移転および新駅設置に伴うダイヤ改正について" [Timetable revision due to relocation of stations and opening of new station] (PDF) (in Japanese). Retrieved October 4, 2015.
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|