From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Hakata, Fukuoka, Fukuoka
|Operated by||Fukuoka City Subway|
|Passengers (2007)||20,053 daily|
The station opened on 3 March 1993.
The station is served by the Fukuoka City Subway Kūkō Line.
The platforms are located on the 2nd basement level.
|1||■ Kūkō Line||for Hakata, Tenjin, Meinohama, Chikuzen-Maebaru and Karatsu|
|2||■ Kūkō Line||for Hakata, Tenjin, Meinohama, Chikuzen-Maebaru and Karatsu|
- Fukuoka Airport
- Terminal 1, 2, 3 and International Terminal
- Fukuoka Airport Police Station
- Fukuokakūkōnai Post Office
- Bus terminal (with. Airport Express bus)
- Higashihirao Park: Level-5 stadium
|This Fukuoka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|