|Look up Fukushima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fukushima (福島 Fukushima, "Good-Fortune Island") may refer to:
- Fukushima, Fukushima, capital city of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Fukushima Prefecture, Japanese prefecture
- Fukushima, Hokkaido, town in Hokkaido, Japan
- Fukushima, Nagasaki, former town in Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan
- Fukushima-ku, Osaka, ward in Osaka, Japan
- Fukushima-juku, former post town in Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- Mount Fukushima, peak in Antarctica
- Fukushima Peak, peak in Antarctica
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, a disabled nuclear power plant in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power Plant, a nuclear power plant in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Fukushima University, national university in Japan
- Fukushima Airport, airport serving northern and central Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- All pages beginning with "Fukushima"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fukushima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.