Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fulcrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fulcrum is the support about which a lever pivots.
Fulcrum may also refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Fulcrum (Anglican think tank), a Church of England think tank
- Fulcrum Wheels, a bicycle wheel manufacturer in Italy
- Fulcrum Worldwide, a software services company in the United States
- Fulcrum (annual), a United States literary periodical
- Fulcrum (Chuck), the enemy spy organization on the TV series Chuck
- Fulcrum (newspaper), a student newspaper at the University of Ottawa
- Fulcrum (sculpture), a 1987 sculpture in London by Richard Serra
- The Fulcrum (comics), a supreme being in the Marvel Comics universe
- Fulcrum (drumming), part of a percussionist's grip
- Fulcrum weeder, a garden tool
- MiG-29 Fulcrum, a Soviet fighter aircraft
- Fulcrum (Antarctica), a geological formation in Antarctica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fulcrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.