Fulham Gardens, South Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
|Population||5,942 (2006 census)
5,911 (2001 Census)
|Location||8 km (5 mi) W of Adelaide city centre|
|LGA(s)||City of Charles Sturt|
|State electorate(s)||Colton (2011)|
|Federal Division(s)||Hindmarsh (2011)|
The age distribution of Fulham Gardens residents is skewed higher than the greater Australian population. 72.9% of residents were over 25 years in 2006, compared to the Australian average of 66.5%; and 29.1% were younger than 25 years, compared to the Australian average of 33.5%.
Fulham Gardens is part of Henley and Findon wards in the City of Charles Sturt local government area, being represented in that council by Jim Fitzpatrick and Robert Randall (Henley) and by Doriana Coppola and Joe Ienco (Findon).
State and federal
Fulham Gardens lies in the state electoral district of Colton and the federal electoral division of Adelaide. The suburb is represented in the South Australian House of Assembly by Paul Caica and federally by Steve Georganas.
Facilities and attractions
Shopping and dining
A shopping centre is located on Tapleys Hill Road with a Foodland, Chemist, Bakery and other small stores.
The suburb is serviced by the following bus routes:
- B10, B12
- 287, 288
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fulham Gardens, South Australia.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Fulham Gardens (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (9 March 2006). "Fulham Gardens (State Suburb)". 2001 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- "Fulham Gardens, South Australia (Adelaide)". Postcodes-Australia. Postcodes-Australia.com. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- "City of Charles Sturt Wards and Council Members" (PDF). City of Charles Sturt. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 August 2011. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- "Electoral Districts - Electoral District for the 2010 Election". Electoral Commission SA. Archived from the original on 22 August 2011. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- "Find my electorate: Hindmarsh". Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- Adelaide and surrounds street directory (47th ed.). UBD. 2009. ISBN 978-0-7319-2336-6.
- "Public Transport in Adelaide". Adelaide Metro official website. Dept. for Transport, Energy and Infrastructure, Public Transport Division. Archived from the original on 26 April 2011. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- "City of Charles Sturt". Official website. City of Charles Sturt. Retrieved 5 June 2011.