Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up full-time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Full-time may refer to:
- Full-time job, employment in which a person works a minimum number of hours defined as such by their employer
- Full-time mother, a woman whose work is running or managing her family's home
- Full-time father, a father who is the main caregiver of the children and is generally the homemaker of the household
- Full-time equivalent, a unit that indicates the workload of an employed person or student
- Full-time (sports), the end of the game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Full-time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.