Full Fathom Five
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Full Fathom Five may refer to:
- Full Fathom Five (band)
- Full Fathom Five, content production company started and owned by novelist James Frey
Titled musical works
- Live releases by Clutch:
- Full Fathom Five (1994), by Sub Sub
- "Full Fathom Five", a tune composed by lutenist Robert Johnson in 1611 for the original stage production of Shakespeare's The Tempest.
- "Full Fathom Five", in Three Shakespeare Songs by Ralph Vaughan Williams
- "Full Fathom Five" (1922)
- Composition by Martin Shaw (composer)
- "Full Fathom Five" is sung by Marianne Faithfull on her 1965 album Come My Way
- "Full Fathom Five", a backwards-masked version of "Elephant Stone" by The Stone Roses
- "Full Fathom Five" Composition for unaccompanied SATB Choir by Michael McDermott from his "International Festival of The Sea" Suite recorded in 1999 by The Band of Her Majesty's Royal Marines] Choir
Other titled works
- Full Fathom Five, a 1947 painting by Jackson Pollock
- "Full Fathom Five" a 1929 short story by Alexander Woollcott
- Full Fathom Five, a 2014 novel by Max Gladstone
- Full Fathom Five, a 1965 novel by John Stewart Carter
- "Full Fathom Five" is episode #21 which deals with submarine warfare, of the Victory at Sea television series.
- "Full Fathom Five," an episode of the original Hawaii Five-O
- Full Fathom Five (film) (1990)
- "Full Fathom Five" (Doctor Who audio)
- Fathom Five National Marine Park is a largely underwater national park in Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Full Fathom Five.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.