This article relies largely or entirely on a single source
. (April 2012)
Full Moon is the eleventh studio album by Charlie Daniels and the seventh as The Charlie Daniels Band, released on July 18, 1980. It produced two hit singles for the band, In America and The Legend of Wooley Swamp. The group dedicated the album to Tommy Caldwell, who had died on 28 April 1980.
All songs composed by the Charlie Daniels Band (Charlie Daniels, Tom Crain, Taz DiGregorio, Fred Edwards, Charles Hayward & James W. Marshall), except where indicated:
- "The Legend of Wooley Swamp" - 4:18
- "Carolina (I Remember You)" - 5:13
- "Lonesome Boy from Dixie" (Crain, Jody Williams) - 4:45
- "No Potion for the Pain" (DiGregorio, Greg Wohlgemuth) - 4:25
- "El Toreador" - 3:26
- "South Sea Song" - 4:32
- "Dance, Gypsy, Dance" (Daniels) - 3:34
- "Money" (Crain) - 3:58
- "In America" - 3:21
||Peak chart positions
|"The Legend of Wooley Swamp"
|"Carolina (I Remember You)"
The Charlie Daniels Band:
- Bergen White - String arrangements
- Producer: John Boylan
- Engineer: Paul Grupp
- Assisted by: Russ Martin, Phil Jamtaas, Ed Cherney, Cary Pritkin
- Production supervisor: Joseph E. Sullivan
- Special thanks to: Steve Goostree
- Cover illustration: Bill Myers