From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Full Throttle (computer game))
Full Throttle may refer to:
- Full Throttle (1984 video game), a 1984 video game released by Micromega
- Full Throttle (arcade game), a 1987 racing arcade game by Taito
- Full Throttle: All-American Racing, a 1994 racing game for the Super NES
- Full Throttle (1995 video game), a 1995 video game released by LucasArts
- American Chopper 2: Full Throttle, a 2005 video game based on the American Chopper TV series
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, a 2003 American film
- Full Throttle (film), a 1995 Hong Kong film
- Full Throttle a 1995 film about Tim Birkin
- Full Throttle (drink), an energy drink from The Coca-Cola Company
- Full Throttle (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series, National Hot Rod Association-sanctioned drag racing championship
- Full Throttle Saloon, an American reality television series airing on the truTV network
- Full Throttle (Rider Tegar(FT:RT), Semangat Bikers Kental(FT:SBK)), a group of bikers of Yamaha LC135 and Yamaha Lagenda 110 has established this club with the aim to gather experts in the field of motoring. The club also organized convoy trip and traveled throughout Malaysia in order to foster the spirit of brotherhood and friendship among members of the group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Full Throttle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.