Fulton County Airport (Ohio)
Fulton County Airport
|Owner||Fulton County Commissioners|
|Elevation AMSL||781 ft / 238 m|
Fulton County Airport (ICAO: KUSE, FAA LID: USE) is a public use airport located four nautical miles (5 mi, 7 km) north of the central business district of Wauseon, a city in Fulton County, Ohio, United States. It is owned by the Fulton County Commissioners. This airport is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Fulton County Airport covers an area of 42 acres (17 ha) at an elevation of 781 feet (238 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 9/27 is 3,882 by 75 feet (1,183 x 23 m) with an asphalt surface and 18/36 is 2,115 by 75 feet (645 x 23 m) with an asphalt and turf surface.
For the 12-month period ending June 21, 2010, the airport had 4,500 aircraft operations, an average of 12 per day: 98.6% general aviation, 1.3% air taxi, and 0.1% military. At that time there were 24 aircraft based at this airport: 83% single-engine, 13% ultralight, and 4% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for USE ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. effective May 31, 2012.
"2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on 2012-09-27. External link in
- "Fulton County Airport, Wauseon, Ohio (FAA: USE, ICAO: KUSE, IATA: none)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved November 18, 2012.
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association (IATA). Retrieved November 18, 2012.
- LifeFlight 2 lifeflight.cc Retrieved 29 March 2016
- Stewart Aviation Services, the fixed-base operator
- Aerial image as of April 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for USE, effective December 5, 2019
- Resources for this airport: