||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Fumio Watanabe (渡辺文雄 Watanabe Fumio?, October 31, 1929 – August 4, 2004) was a Japanese actor most known for his work with Japanese New Wave director Nagisa Oshima. He was born in Tokyo and graduated from the University of Tokyo before joining the Shōchiku studio in 1956.
- Black River (1957)
- Cruel Story of Youth (1960)
- Late Autumn (1960)
- Shogun's Joys of Torture (1968)
- Death by Hanging (1968)
- Three Resurrected Drunkards (1968)
- Boy (1969)
- The Ceremony (1970)
- Female Convict 701: Scorpion (1972)
- Female Convict Scorpion: Jailhouse 41 (1973)
- Never Give Up (1978)
- "Watanabe Fumio". Nihon jinmei daijiten+Plus (in Japanese). Kōdansha. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|