From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up function in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Function may refer to:
Math, computing and engineering
- Function (mathematics), a relation that associates an input to a single output according to some rule
- Function model, a structured representation of the functions, activities or processes
- Function (engineering), related to the selected property of a system
- Subroutine, also called a function, a sequence of instructions within a larger computer program
- Function object, or functor or functionoid, a concept of object-oriented programming
- Functor, a type of mapping between categories
- A function key on keyboards
- Diatonic function, a term in music theory
- "Function" (song), a 2012 song by American rapper E-40 featuring YG, Iamsu! & Problem
- "Function", song by Dana Kletter from Boneyard Beach (Dish album) 1995
- A social event
- Function (biology), explaining why a feature survived selection
- Function (language), in linguistics, a way of achieving an aim using language
- Function Drinks, a beverage company based in Redondo Beach, California.
- Functionalism (disambiguation)
- Function hall
- Functional (disambiguation)
- Functionality in polymer chemistry - see Structural unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Function.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.