Jump to navigation Jump to search
Functional grammar may refer to:
- Functional theories of grammar, a range of functionally based approaches to linguistics
- Functional discourse grammar, grammar models developed by Simon C. Dik that explain how utterances are shaped based on the goals of language users
- Systemic functional grammar, a grammatical description developed by Michael Halliday
- Danish functional linguistics, a strand of functional linguistics associated with linguists at the University of Copenhagen
- Lexical functional grammar, a variety of generative grammar initiated by Joan Bresnan and Ronald Kaplan.
- Role and reference grammar, a model of grammar developed by William Foley and Robert Van Valin, Jr.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Functional grammar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.