|Look up Fundi or fundi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fundi can refer to:
- Fundi, a word from the Bantu family of African languages, meaning a learned person, usually used for as (master) craftsman, expert or genius
- Fondi (Latin name Fundi), a Roman town in Italy
- Fundi (politics), fundamentalist Greens, notably in Germany
- Fundie, pejorative slang for religious fundamentalists
- Fundus (disambiguation), plural form fundi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fundi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.