Jump to navigation Jump to search
Funiculus (Latin for "slender rope") may refer to:
- in neurology, a bundle of one or more nerve fascicles
- the umbilical cord attaching a fetus to the placenta during pregnancy
- the spermatic cord (Funiculus spermaticus)
- in insect antennae, the segment connecting the club with the base
- in plants, the stalk attaching an ovule to the ovary wall in a flower or fruit
- in mycology, the cord which attaches the peridioles (the "eggs") to the peridium (the "nest") in some species of the bird's nest fungi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Funiculus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.