Funing County, Hebei
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|County seat||Licheng Subdistrict (骊城街道)|
|• Total||1,645.8 km2 (635.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||21 m (69 ft)|
|• Density||310/km2 (800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Funing County (simplified Chinese: 抚宁县; traditional Chinese: 撫寧縣; pinyin: Fǔníng Xiàn) is a county of northeastern Hebei Province, China, located about 30 km (19 mi) to the west of Qinhuangdao, which administers it. As of 2001[update], it had a population of 510,000 residing in an area of 1,646 km2 (636 sq mi).
The county administers 2 subdistricts, 9 towns and 2 townships.
- Funing (抚宁镇), Liushouying (留守营镇), Yuguan (榆关镇), Niutouya (牛头崖镇), Shimenzhai (石门寨镇), Taiying (台营镇), Daxinzhai (大新寨镇), Zhucaoying (驻操营镇), Duzhuang (杜庄镇)
- China National Highway 102
- China National Highway 205
- Beijing–Harbin Railway
- Beijing–Qinhuangdao Railway
- Datong–Qinhuangdao Railway
- G1 Beijing–Harbin Expressway
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：抚宁县 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
|This Qinhuangdao location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|